At some point in our lives, we are all going to be asked to address an audience. Professionally, this may mean simply explaining something to a small team of colleagues or making a major presentation on behalf of the company at an international conference. Personally, it may mean anything from speaking at a wedding reception to responding to questions from a TV crew in the street or shopping mall.
One of the most useful skills we can have is the ability to think well and to express ourselves clearly. In this way we can demonstrate our expertise in any subject and convince others that we know what we are talking about. But while we can all communicate, few people can actually connect with an audience.
For many people, however, the very idea of standing on a stage in front of other people is one that fills them with dread. And yet we have all seen and heard speakers who captivate us from the moment they open their mouth, those we will later describe as ‘charismatic’ or ‘inspirational’. What have they got that we haven’t?
The simple answer is “nothing” because, with training, practice, practice and more practice, everyone can learn to communicate effectively. After receiving so many requests the "ADDRESS FOR SUCCESS™" workshop is making an appearance, in collaboration with Brightminds LLC learning and development company, in Cairo, Egypt for a one and a half day immersive workshop.
In this intensive course you will learn, among other things, how to:
- Overcome your fear of public speaking
- Prepare your speech/presentation and leave nothing to chance
- Structure your speech/presentation in such a way as to maintain the audience’s full attention and interest
- Incorporate 'story-telling' into your presentation
- Speak naturally, even if you are feeling nervous
- Establish a rapport with your audience
- Incorporate stories, personal experiences, fascinating facts and figures and dramatic comparisons to illustrate your argument
- Use short simple sentences to make your point
- Avoid the most common mistakes that untrained speakers make
- How to ensure that your audience goes away with the best impression of you and your arguments/ideas
The places on this course are limited (15 places only) so if you are looking to improve your public-speaking and presentation skills as well as learn everything you need to know before finding yourself being asked to give a speech or make a presentation then join this course as soon as possible by contacting by contacting Brightminds LLC on 01005160828 (Ms. Rasha El-Desouky) / 01096603066 (Ms. May Gad).
I look forward to having the chance to help you boost your self-confidence, impress others and increase your chances of professional and personal success.