KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS / 10
Small Changes - Big Impact. How one person can make or break your customers' experience.
CX Summit 2022
Companies use metrics to measure customer experience (CX) whilst Customers ‘measure’ companies by the level of empathy they portray.
Watch the reply of the speech I gave for the prestigious Customer Experience 2022.
Key take-aways from the speech:
- Discover the role that human interaction plays in customer experience
- Learn the key behaviours that help build trust with customers
- The key soft skills customer service agents need to develop and utilise in order to help them recover from mistakes and rebuild trust with dissatisfied customers
- How replacing negative words with positive words changes a demanding customer’s mindset
- Learn from real-life examples of positive and negative customer experience